North Texas Skeptics
NTS Weekly Skeptical Cartoons
- The downside of magnetic insoles
- The power of The Force
- The World Remote Viewing Conference
- I know your Sign
- Where all those animals came from
- When psychics go to the races
- Tomorrow's news today
- No life after death
- Never in a million years
- Secret of the circles
- So much barley--so little time
- Old Noah's Cruise Line
- Friendly Fred
- The end of the Michelin Man
- The lost city of Atlanta
- A window into the future
- Into the air, junior birdman
- The man in the grey flannel suit
- Ghost busters
- Clueless in Cleveland
- Mr. Johnson's revelation
- Choices we make in life
- A scientist's work is never done
- The feng shui office
- You've got that lovin' feeling
- Where racism comes from
- It's only in your head
- The weakest skeptic
- John Edward talks to the dead
- How to spot a loser
- Perils of pet acupuncture
- Why homeopathy is such a bargain
- These books are not your friends
- The State nor the Psychic can make
money of each other
- Tarot card reading by phone
- At the Minoen Space Port
- The man who came to dinner
- Does anybody want to know?
- Now, from the other side of the channel
- How to tell when it's going to be a long
- If it's worth repeating it's worth
- Best photographic evidence of UFOs
- Meeting of the myths
- The ever prosperous gullibility
- Sometimes you never see it coming.
- It is better to give than to receive
- Set a thief to catch a thief.
- Fools seem to live forever.
- Happiness is just a phone call away.
- I'll have my guys come talk to your guys.
- John Edward gets the bad news.
- People are staring at you, Rupert.
- When soccer teams go really bad
- How to tell when superstition is getting
out of hand
- Rising to the occasion
- When you are out of body, you are
- The animal instinct is strong
- Mining our most abundant resource
- The trouble with life after death
- What to do if the truth does
- A preview of what's to come at the box
- Are we insulting Osama or
- What God really looks like
- It only looks like an accident.
- It's starting to look ugly out there.
- Osama bin Laden is missing!!
- Superman confronts Mothman!
- Pat Robertson calls Islam 'evil
- News item: Dr. Pepper faulted for not
- What happens when water loses its
- What happens if "Clustered
Water(TM)" catches on
- Every now and then God screws up.
- How the dead learn to drive
- Pascal's wager revisited
- How Paul Kurtz got the message.
- Does God provide?
- Never a pauper in a previous
- IRS will make it less burdensome for
- These fail the "falsifiability" test.
- God fails Russell's test.
- Don't let nonsense deter serious
- Creationism is dead as far
as we are concerned.
- Skeptics' challenge money is in the
safest bank of all
- Even a kid could have predicted
- Somethings in life just don't make
- God is an American (in fact a goat
- A thousand grifters can't outwit Benny
- Proof that evolution is a fact.
- Life evolved differently on Earth.
- Maharishi on the hill.
- Mel Gibson, phone your bank.
- No sign of Bigfoot anywhere.
- Who says we are dead? James van
- First he should have asked me if I
wanted a drink.
- The priceless thing called liberty...
- These mosquitoes are corrupt.
- Penalty for breaking a law of
- Even Ghosts have to eke out a living.
- Non-existent creatures?
- A clue to find Texas Bigfoot?
- Make an Astrologer richer...
- Who says there is no free lunch?
- I am a Witch!
- We can do very realistic SciFi
- Revenge from beyond.
- If only we can do what we say
- When truth in journalism is
- What if the police detectives
can't help any more, when people go missing.
- How can you prove it is a bad omen?
- Practical joker fools the world.
- Let's not impart our
ignorance to the next generation.
- Free energy machines are a joke.
- If only you can predict tomorrow's
- Numerology is such a bunch of bull.
- Disney is popular with Aliens too.
- This quacks too loud.
- Why take a risk as a
- Don't underestimate me!
- Yes, we are bullying the cheats!
- Society's real ghosts.
- Micheal Behe's black box -- his
- Pres. George Bush should consult a
psychic... Nay, won't help him.
- Nothing to talk about here but
- Some gems from Deepak Chopra!!
- We are the great apes!
- Judge Moore: Crazy in Alabama.
- Teaching creationism is equivalent
to teaching lies.
- Phone psychic can't defend herself.
- Creationist scare for the
- The actual truth behind UFO conspiracy
- These are pure mint.
- Good books don't always sell much.
- We deal with kooks all the time. Let's make
fun of them.
- It's more like: Suspending
- These psychics can't even locate
- Unwanted Aliens.
- A "real" pet psychic.
- Flesh is weak and the spirit
ain't feeling that good either.
- Mind reading hasn't ever been so
- Prejudice rolls over to the other side.
- Herbal medicine cures all.
- The stars don't lie.
- Who knows what might happen to
our treasured one the next moment?
- We should teach virtuous stuff to
- Our health is important; one of this
per day will keep the doctor away.
- Can't seem to trust anyone
- People aren't more important?!
- Let's say it's a case of 'friendly
- Great leaders are born, not made.
- Discriminating ignorance.
- Who is the real crank?
- Agri-business is such a foul one.
- Evil lurks in the dark.
- When 'actually' does it work?
- Of lies and truth.
- Insist on the truth.
- What shall we do, O! lord?!
- Believing is easy.
- Existential crisis.
- Is it all in the mind?
- We are big in Texas.
- Full attendance.
- Nothing is in your hands.
- A clue we are in the wrong
- Some things...
- Fair and unbiased news.
- Kids will succeed where "Scientists"
failed. Yeah right!
- "Intelligent" fish.
- When the glove doesn't fit,
- Indian mom admonishes
- Let the courts decide:
- A prediction that will come
- Education makes one
- Tom Cruise gets into heroin detox.
- You can see it now. Now you
- It might be heaven for you, but it
will be certainly hell for them.
- We can't be that backward.
- Things aren't the way they seem sometimes.
- Death to 911 Conspiracy Theorists!
- You can sell "nothing" on eBay.
- Some people are camera shy.
- Frank and honest dialogue.
- Feel good factor.
- Life after life
For the monthly
Cartoons click here