North Texas Skeptics
Cartoons by Prasad Golla
- Secrets of the psychics
- Mantracks explained
- Only a theory
- Miraculous vision
- A day in the life
- A tale of two theories
- How to spot a
- Astrological poo
- It's completely harmless
- A dying breed
- All stuck up
- You are what you write
- Why Uri Geller doesn't drive a car
- Those pesky electromagnetic fields
- The friendly pepper upper
- Media Mogul get's even more richer
- Say what? I'm no bigot
- Don't leave me out in the cold
- Even the dead will rise
- Check for rabies, please
- Debbie does pendulums
- Pounds melting away
- He knew it all along
- Electronic Anthrax?
- I see no future for you
- Not all ideas are equally valid
- Evil influence of ancient cults
- Feng Shui has led the city to chaos
- These postal degrees are dime a dozen
- Some preditions that won't pan out.
- Your secret is safe with me.
- A Pledge Parable.
- The clear and present danger.
- Which Creation story is right?
- A page from the skeptical book of world records.
- Which two creationists are exactly alike?
- Take my word for it. Trust me!
- Hope for a bright future.
- People of little faith suffer.
- Losing to Dad is better than losing to John Edward.
- We hit pay dirt.
- We found Baghdad Bob.
- The evidence is in the ground.
- Creationist wears a cheap tuxedo.
- Reducing the load on Science teachers.
- Robert Tilton needs your money.
- A good observation? Think again.
- Sacred mother cures her?
- The mark says it all.
- Is the list too long to read?
- Making money while the hay sells.
- Skewing the test serves someone's interests.
- Decreased dependency.
- Fossils are bunk.
- Drinks that may or may not make you smart.
- Whom am I fooling?
- Pray for mercy.
- No proof yet.
- Uncertainty principle.
- This meat tastes good.
- Gambling money.
- Sensational predictions.
- We cater to outlandish people.
- Intelligent design.
- Charles Townes gets a Templeton.
- Science takes a hit for marketing.
- Unnatural 'nature movies'.
- Homeopathic overdose.
- Miracles of Scientology.
- Bush explains creationism.
- Dover school board talks.
- Talk of risking one's health.
- Pat Robertson's contribution to ID.
- UFOlogist's puzzle.
- Just as on Oprah's.
- Sometimes you let the Wookie win.
- Charlie Sheen helps the NTS catoonist.
- Reality is not a dream.
- Some kooks face NTS challenge.
- A skeptic's fantasy...
- Discovery Institute is astute at getting its message out.
- Illegal alien in the US.
- World to end this Friday.
- Message on a forehead.
- Pick your poison
- The very best fake
- Levels of quackery
- That new time religion
- Truth in reporting
- Getting what you ask for
Weekly Cartoons are here.
NTS Home Page